- I am thankful for life's necessities. I have a roof over my head and food to eat. I have running water and a warm bed. I have a car that runs and money for a little extra, too.
- I am thankful for my job that helps me provide my family with all of those necessities. I have a great job where I can feel appreciated every day and boss that cares. I have benefits and job security.
- I am thankful that God has provided me with a job.
- I am thankful for my mom. She is understanding and she is one of my best friends. Funny cause I would have never thought I would say that before I had kids. I can tell her anything and know she will do whatever is in her means to help. And sometimes she just listens and for that I am forever grateful.
- I am thankful for my dad. I will forever be daddy's girl. I am like him in so many ways. Maybe that is why he knows something is bothering me by the sound of my voice.
- I am thankful for my sister, Amanda; my brother, Kenny; and my sister-in-law, Keri. They are always there to listen and to give advice, even when I might not like what they say. I am so thankful that we don't have the brother/sister disagreements that a lot of my extended family have.
- I am thankful for the support of my extended family and friends. They have been a big source of support and helpfulness this past year.
- I am thankful for one special friend that has been my rock since my life turned upside down in January. He was one of the first that I called and one of the first to be by my side the first night I found out. He has stayed by my side through everything I have been through in the last year.
- I am thankful that God has placed all these wonderful people in my life. He knew I would need them and I am forever grateful.
- Most of all this year, I am thankful for my little comedian and my sassy smarty pants. I love them more than anything in this world. They are what gets me up in the morning and what keeps me smiling through the day. It amazes me that two small kids can fill my heart with so much joy.
Oh, yeah.......did I mention that I am so very Thankful for my God? He is my rock and my salvation. Without him, I am nothing. He loves me and he provides for me. Thank you God for Jesus Christ. Thank you God for loving me and giving me life. Thank you God. Thank you God.
THANK YOU GOD!