Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Family & the Smoky Mountains


I am sitting in a cabin in Gatlinburg, TN in the Smoky Mountains. My Dad drove me, my two kids, my mom and my sister down late last night. We arrived first thing this morning. We did some hiking and spent some time hanging out at the cabin in the Smoky Mountains. Tonight, my sister in law, brother, and nephew joined us. Tomorrow, my parents best friends and their daughter Shana, who is a good friend of mine will also join us.
So I am spending the next 4 days in a cabin with 12 people that I love dearly. Life is so good. Tomorrow I am being kidnapped my brother Kenny, his wife Keri, and my sister Amanda to go to Dolly wood and spend the day just the three of us. I can't wait for that. Quality time with my siblings sounds great after the last few months of my life. So off to bed to rest for a a fun filled day tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment